Pastor owning a Gun
Bella & Nats Designz - Express the Art in you!!!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Movies
Outfits
Relationships
powered by

Nattybell Blog

Pastor owning a Gun

"I rarely ever conceal and carry, but sometimes if I'm in a very bad area, I do take protection," he said.

"I tell people all life is sacred, including mine."
A few states away, Fr. Theodore Parker said he knows he has the constitutional right to own a gun, but can't see any reason why he would. The pastor of two inner-city Detroit parishes said, "The real purpose of a gun in our culture is violence." And there's just too much of that, he contends.
One point on which both priests agree is that personal responsibility is mandatory for those who possess firearms.

What are your take on the fact that a Priest owns a Gun?

13 Comments to Pastor owning a Gun:

Comments RSS
t on Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:09 PM
Ya man pasta fi strap. Dem a rob poor people money so dem fi be on dem guard. You neva know.

PM on Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:14 PM
Can't wait to own mine. I don't see anything wrong with owning a gun, it's just the purpose it is used for.

Richard Reid on Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:16 PM
Pastors and everyone who has faith should know that they do not need a gun. even if a robber kills the flesh they can't take the soul. Even if a robber don't kill you old age will, you can't escape it.

Toya on Thursday, April 14, 2011 4:32 PM
I don't agree with a Pastor owning a gun. Though shalt not kill, he should not be afraid of dying because his soul is saved. Well, thats my opinion. Unless he is not a true man of God.

Tee on Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:01 PM
God ova gun. When a ur time fi dead a jus ur time. Trust in God and u'll be fine.

Mr G on Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:22 PM
its jus irony how a pastor would own a gun. being a pastor clearly requires them to believe in the power of God and not the power of man. it is unfortunate when violent acts happen against these pastors and their families but it doesnt justify a Pastor of all people owning a gun for protection. PASTOR OWNING A GUN SIMPLY GOES AGAINST THEIR SO-CALLED BELIEF...... I believe they should find a different profession

MzBerry on Friday, April 15, 2011 8:52 AM
This is a very controversial topic. But let me ask this question, you say as a man of God he shouldnt be carry a gun. What are we then? meaning police, soldiers, lawyers, Tour operators, lawyers, and even the common citizen that has permit to a gun? People of the devil? Every body reserves the right for self preservation. I see nothing wrong with it as long as he is not using that gun for any ill will. People kill people, without a finger on the trigger, the gun is just another object. Just my opinion.

Natty on Friday, April 15, 2011 9:19 AM
good point Mz Berry....evrybody reserves the right for self preservation...

???????????????μ???? ???????μ???????????1???????± on Thursday, January 1, 2015 8:25 AM
I used to be recommended this blog by my cousin. I am now not sure whether this post is written by way of him as nobody else recognize such unique approximately my difficulty. You're incredible! Thank you!

anika on Friday, March 4, 2016 1:32 AM
thanks

Steven Hopkins on Saturday, March 5, 2016 11:58 AM
Life is itself is sacred. But we are the human who sometime make the life become a piece of dirt. This is the fault of our ethics and our education. Sometime we did so many negative work that life not become sacred anymore.

192.168.l.l on Wednesday, December 25, 2019 1:25 AM
In my opinion. Everything has two sides, weapon can be used to protect other people.

Anonymous on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 10:55 PM
So nice post I visit first time on this page I really excited to read your post, thanks for nice sharing I am also sharing this post on my friends. web development services at affordable rates