AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST THING ALIVE.....
Bella & Nats Designz - Express the Art in you!!!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Entertainment
Movies
Outfits
Relationships
powered by

Nattybell Blog

AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST THING ALIVE.....

Infants cry as a form of basic instinctive communication. A crying infant may be trying to express a variety of feelings including
  •  hunger
  •  discomfort
  •  overstimulation
  •  boredom
  •  wanting something
  •  or loneliness.
With such being said.How do you care and feed your infants?For those who havn't any, in such casehow would you care and feed an infant of your own.??

38 Comments to AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST THING ALIVE.....:

Comments RSS
TQ on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 4:48 PM
i"ll give em anything i have and that is edible:). When the breast is out of milk then that's when i go to the supermarket and the farm! :) I care for them in anyway a human needs caring-I'll do it better than how i do so for myself....

Nats on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 5:00 PM
A true caring mother.

Trevoy on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 4:51 PM
Whenever a child begins to cry just give it a drink of rum. Its what my mom did and look how i turned out.

Nats on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 4:54 PM
lmao...u're crazy Trevoy...I can't believe u

Sally on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 5:04 PM
The most exciting thing that can happen to a woman or a couple is the birth of a child. People care for their child/children in different ways. I try my son with different food and juices to see which one he loves or prefers best. He likes fruits, chicken legs lol, water a lot and juices. Well..... who to tell in a few weeks his likes and dislikes may change.

Nats on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 5:18 PM
Indeed it's the most exciting thing.

Camillia on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 5:42 PM
First you have to ensure your baby is always clean and most important, you have to ensure he/she is well fed. Sterile bottles and correct portion of feeding or if you choose breast milk which is the best milk for you baby.

Nats on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 5:56 PM
amen to that.

Trevoy on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 5:45 PM
Big up di gal dem weh av dem yute!!

Unknown on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 5:58 PM
raaaaaeeeeee....and neva dash weh nuh belly yeaa!!!!

PM on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 6:16 PM
Personally I don't have a child as yet, but from what I have gathered, each baby is different. For some infants holding them and comforting them is the best way to sooth them, for others, they really just want their own space. I think as a mother you have to bond with your infants and learn his or her actions and reactions... I'm waiting for mine... Congrates Nats

TeeGree on Wednesday, October 5, 2011 10:56 PM
I don't have a child now. Quite frankly I can't say exactly what I would or would not do because I have no child raring experience. I do know this much tho, I would do absolutely anything it takes to make my child healthy, happy and comfortable. I guess once that little thing pops out of me my motherly instincts will kick in. For now, it's anything for mini me :D

Bruce Golding on Thursday, October 6, 2011 7:45 AM
Nats all natural baby food, I experimented with the baby bullet when my brothers were younger, so instead of buying the Gerber foods that has alot preservatives, I make all natural foods.

Nats on Thursday, October 6, 2011 11:27 AM
Natural foods are very good....sooo true.

ihatethetruth on Thursday, October 6, 2011 8:13 AM
Hey not all babies cry when they cry hard it means that they are upset with the ugly parents they were born to.

queenb on Thursday, October 6, 2011 10:22 AM
lol!!this is so true or when som1 pinch them beacuse there so ugly!!

Nats on Thursday, October 6, 2011 11:21 AM
lol..ya'll are crazzy..

anonymous on Thursday, October 6, 2011 10:21 AM
i don't have a child,but when my nephew is starts crying i just dump him on his or my mother ,i can't stand the noise..if i had a child and it starts crying ,if burgerking doesn't work,well i'd just give my mother the child,she's more experienced, while i sleep!

Nats on Thursday, October 6, 2011 11:22 AM
lol But your mother needs rest as well...that's not nice :(

Antoine Byron on Thursday, October 25, 2012 1:59 AM
Interesting blog it is! You have posted some really important reason of babies crying. This cutest is still now alive. Thanks for this excellent write up and keep it up! :)

adult sex toys online on Sunday, May 5, 2013 1:05 PM
find is a lasting relationship. I think it would be fair to make that assumption, don't you think? Anyways, what do you do when you feel that way? How can you create a change so that you do feel like something is happening and that you are not going to be.

glass clamp on Friday, May 17, 2013 11:36 PM
Dude, I know. I was frustrated with AdSense at furst but I found a new Adsense formula: this teaches you how to quickly and easily generate residual profits from Google Adsense, month after month. No joke!

liathankcercwy1978 blog on Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:52 PM

Thanks for the a new challenge you have revealed in your your blog . One thing we'd like to say is that relationships between supplier and lovers are built Over time . By launching yourself to owners the first few days their is that announced, before masses start out calling on Mon , you make a good associations . By truly send them product , educational supplies , free records , and forms, you become a ally. via a personal curiosity about them as well as other their conditions , you build a solid associations that, occasionally , pays off any time owners going to with an adviser they know all your other trust - preferably you really .

sex toys online on Tuesday, June 4, 2013 1:47 PM
When you have just been married, your husband will be irresistible and treat you with great love and tenderness. Unfortunately, this kind of treatment does not usually last as long as you would like. After some time, you may wish that your husband kept handling you in the same way. It can hurt yo

sex toys online on Monday, June 10, 2013 3:37 PM
Being an accepted member of a social group is great for your mental and physical health. Yes, your ability as a good conversationalist with a wealth of conversation starters to tap into every time you are faced with a social situation will improve the quality of your life and lengthen your lifetime. Benefits of Being Accepted into a Social Group

etprosumit.com on Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:38 PM
And yet something about the discourse coming from both sides was painful, for reasons I couldn’t quite articulate at the time. Consulting firm Frost & Sullivan estimates the number of Europeans sharing cars will climb to 15 million in 2020 from 700,000 in 2011.

cheap rolex watch on Friday, December 26, 2014 4:09 AM
Excellent blog here! Additionally your website so much up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your associate link on your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

tableclothsfactory on Friday, May 31, 2019 10:13 PM
AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST THING ALIVE.....

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, June 4, 2019 3:26 AM
AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST THING ALIVE.....

iphone 8 plus cases on Saturday, June 22, 2019 11:14 PM
AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST THING ALIVE.....

webstagram on Tuesday, July 9, 2019 1:46 AM
Get all world news updates through this amazing website .

cheap minibus coach hire on Thursday, October 10, 2019 12:13 AM
The First TransPennine Express trip takes around 15-25 minutes from just £4.10, but remember pre-booking online will save you over 50% on a full priced rail pass. manchester taxi hire liverpool to manchester minibus hire minibus hire ipswich cheap minibus hire minibus hire scarborough

Instant Wrinkle Remover on Thursday, November 21, 2019 1:51 AM
Instant Wrinkle Remover

Business Directory India on Monday, December 9, 2019 5:32 AM
Add Your Business To Company Directory India

Useless Websites on Tuesday, February 11, 2020 4:41 AM
AREN'T THEY THE CUTEST THING ALIVE..... Useless Websites

small tattoos on Friday, April 3, 2020 12:51 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

pocket watch on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 3:35 PM