News for kim kardashian divorce kris humphries!!
Bella & Nats Designz - Express the Art in you!!!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Entertainment
Movies
Outfits
Relationships
powered by

Nattybell Blog

News for kim kardashian divorce kris humphries!!

Although they've only been husband and wife for eight weeks, it's been reported thatKim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' relationship is already on the rocks.

COULD THIS BE TRUE???OR IS IT A RUMOUR??

The newlywed and wife Kim, who turns 31 tomorrow, have been staying at the posh Meatpacking District hotel while she films her reality show, Kim & Kourtney Take New York.

A source close to the couple has told MailOnline: 'I don’t know when they’ll announce the split or why they got married in the first place but they are done.
'They are divorcing. Kim has been staying in a New York hotel which Kris has failed to visit.'

Double date: Kim and Kris arrived without any signs of affection at the New York restaurant while Kourtney and Scott, by contrast, arrived holding hands.

I mean..personally, I was giving them "A MONTH" just a month and they surprised me with dates and stuff for another month..HAHA,who knows something like this would happen...Well, my peeps lets hear your views on this NEWS!!

Where is Kris' wedding ring?

27 Comments to News for kim kardashian divorce kris humphries!!:

Comments RSS
Richard Reid on Monday, October 31, 2011 5:22 PM
I don't watch their reality show but my wife does and based on the little ive seen. I think they should work it out since they are already married and I don't beleive in divorce. But hey its holywood so they most likely will devorece as its the norm where they are from.

Nats on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 11:58 AM
U have a point Richard..I mean as a married couple it's best to try to work things out. But this young lady just get up out of the blues and went straight ahead to a DIVORCE...smh..she planned this..and as u say.."it's hollywood" yea for sure!!

Sashy-G on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 7:14 AM
Who gives a rat's ass. KMFT I could care less!

Sllim on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 8:20 AM
Kim K is a whore!! She probably found another man she has interest in and wants to move on!!

Nats on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 11:52 AM
I dnt know about the other man..but I definately agree on the "whore" part..

queenb on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 9:03 AM
I think this was just another way of making some quick millions,i mean E1 news has confirmed Kim has filed for divorce w/o Kris knowing,he heard about the divorce through the media...so i think this was a EFFING WASTE OF EVERY1'S TIME,but hey i would too if was getting paid 15 mil,for photos and videos of the wedding.

Mz Berry on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 11:33 AM
Kim is a gold digger, she did it for the money and the fame. I certainly don't follow up a star that was made famous via sex tape.

Nats on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 11:53 AM
Amen to tht Mz Foxxie...

swiss army watches women on Thursday, January 8, 2015 2:08 AM
Unquestionably consider that which you stated. Your favourite reason seemed to be on the web the easiest factor to take note of. I say to you, I certainly get irked even as folks think about worries that they plainly don't recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other folks can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

https://www.essay-to-go.net on Tuesday, August 28, 2018 1:35 AM
Sri Lanka’s cabinet approval granted for 2013 appropriation bill is really big news for Srilankan writing services online group. I want to read more details on this topic.

transformationalhandwriting.com on Wednesday, December 26, 2018 7:17 AM
Finally I got this post after a long time search online.It is very interesting post.I really want you to keep sharing more details about upcoming events as well.Thanks.

madisonwhoswho.com on Saturday, December 29, 2018 5:20 AM
I normally don't visit different pages online as I remain busy in my assignments work but I actually liked your post very much.Thank you so much for this.

Timothy sKirk on Monday, December 31, 2018 7:19 AM
Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information..kumpulbagi Tunngle supersu

papersplanet on Friday, January 25, 2019 1:30 PM
Very good information you have shared in your post. I was not aware of the real meaning behind the abbreviations of these post and it improved my understanding.

academized on Monday, February 4, 2019 10:22 AM
i liked the dress. its stylish and simple. she is looking good and seems like having great fun

assignment services reviews on Wednesday, February 13, 2019 7:17 AM
As you know many people are like films and many films conferences are also held so that other people also know about the movie and its features and on these events, they are really enjoying themselves.

cheap minibus coach hire on Thursday, October 10, 2019 12:13 AM
There are no current direct rail link options between the airport and the city but there are over 1,000 buses & coaches daily that makes it easy to get almost anywhere across Ireland. minibus hire stevenage minibus hire blackpool local minibus hire minibus taxi hire alton towers minibus hire

192.168.l.l on Wednesday, December 25, 2019 1:21 AM
I hope to hear more news from you, this helps me a lot.

tree pruning jupiter on Friday, January 24, 2020 5:13 AM
Excellent article, I appreciate this blog very unique and informative.

coin master hack without verification on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 8:17 AM
To build the best version of the village, you must have an idea of ​​the strategies that the best players use to lead the game.

Smith on Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:07 AM
I have read your blog. Your is very great and cool. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Heavy duty gym mats

Anonymous on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:35 PM
Thanks, it is a nice website. I enjoyed reading it. Very thanks again. I am really enjoying reading your well written Information. grass reinforcement mesh

Anonymous on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 9:57 PM
i am satisfied to discover this internet site useful and informative. i love to mention bundle of thank you for these things. thank you for sharing and hold on sharing. rubber flooring

Anonymous on Wednesday, April 29, 2020 10:15 PM
what a terrific post is it, i'm very satisfied and that i respect your effort. you are doing great job. thanks for sharing your weblog. caster wheels

Global asset management Seoul on Wednesday, June 3, 2020 3:10 AM
Nice sharing.

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 9:35 AM

Batman Leather Jacket on Thursday, September 3, 2020 1:59 PM
I Was Eagerly Looking For Content Like This, Right To The Point And Detailed As Well Accordingly Depending Upon The Matter/Topic. You Have Managed This Greatly For Sure.