Beyonce & Jay Z's New Born
Bella & Nats Designz - Express the Art in you!!!
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Movies
Outfits
Relationships
powered by

Nattybell Blog

Beyonce & Jay Z's New Born

Beyonce Knowles has officially set the record straight over the birth of her first child with Jay Z. In a joint statement released on Monday, January 9, the "Best Thing I Never Had" singer and her husband clarified that their daughter was not born on Friday, January 6 through a scheduled C-section as what had been previously reported.

"We are happy to announce the arrival of our beautiful daughter, Blue Ivy Carter, born on Saturday, January 7, 2012," the statement posted on Queen Bey's website read. "Her birth was emotional and extremely peaceful, we are in heaven. She was delivered naturally at a healthy 7 lbs and it was the best experience of both of our lives. We are thankful to everyone for all your prayers, well wishes, love and support."

Frank Danza, a spokesman for Lenox Hill Hospital stated "The suggestion that the couple paid $1.3 million to rent an entire maternity floor is simply not true."

Now my people do you think this all still fake or you're buying these stories O,o??
WHAT ARE YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS .....

31 Comments to Beyonce & Jay Z's New Born:

Comments RSS
Richard Reid on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:35 AM
TBH I don't care and I don't follow what they do and I only over hear things about them from other co-workers. Their life is designed to be a distraction from whats really going on in the world.

Triple D on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:37 AM
Lies, lies and more lies, am just disgusted by this couple.

Nats on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:09 PM
Precisely my point..

Andre Designz on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:41 AM
I think I am proud to have Jay Z as the father. He seems like a good friend. I am not sure about beyonce. While is a good mother her songs are bad which means she is a bad person. I love them both and I wish them all the best in the pregnancy.

Nats on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:10 PM
lol..okk

Sexy Sus on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 7:36 PM
Andre, Andre, Andre!!!!1

Sexy Sus on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 7:42 PM
I don't hear anyone going on and on about my precious kids, but this Blue person comes along and the earth stops spinning,. Did a miracle more like Jesus' birth happen. Damn these people for acting so important

Camron on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:53 AM
Don't really follow the whole thing becuz I don't think its worth this much attention. Wish them all the best though and must add that that's one lucky new born.

Baby Mama on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:11 PM
For real yow!!

Mz Berry on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 1:27 PM
Bey and Jay are a hot mess. That's all I know. Locking down a ward and preventing people from seeing their premature babies is just wrong.

Nats on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:09 PM
i soo agree,that it is wrong!!

TQ on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 3:14 PM
i don't think she was truly pregnant. Knowing them, she good as all take out the baby and put her in incubator. Their lives are too shaddy and questionable. That baby is a demon possessed child as far as i can see.

Tq on Tuesday, January 10, 2012 3:17 PM
lol!! DWL!!! *rolling*

alziprint.com on Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:58 PM
We’ve been hearing chatter that Longo was considering opening a women’s counterpart. Nope. He says he’s sticking with what he knows and does well, at least for now. It is better for a man to wear loose slacks and something (whether a longer shirt, a coat or a jacket) that covers his rear.

James Murphy on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:41 PM
"This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles on the same matter. rubber matting"

imgrum on Tuesday, February 26, 2019 2:05 AM
Blue Ivy. It's a beautiful name. But I also think the way celeb names their kids is so different.

custom essay writing on Sunday, August 18, 2019 4:39 PM
I know that people who have Mac products can connect iMessage from their iPad, iPod, and iPhone to their computer so they can message people without using their handheld device. ... We, iOS device users, preferably send messages, photos, audios and many more to anyone using iPhone ...

cheap minibus coach hire on Thursday, October 10, 2019 12:14 AM
If you are staying on the west side of Dublin near the Guinness Storehouse then one option is the Airlink that costs €6 each way between Heuston Rail Station and Dublin Airport.thorpe park minibus hire drayton manor minibus hire minibus hire with driver minibus hire glasgow cheap minibus coach hire minibus hire norwich

sims 4 update on Thursday, January 2, 2020 5:29 AM
I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Join Origin Access Premier and get The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe, Dine Out Game Pack and Kids Room Stuff Pack to create new stories.

Useless Websites on Monday, February 10, 2020 6:30 AM
Beyonce & Jay Z's New Born Useless Websites

small tattoos on Thursday, April 2, 2020 6:21 AM
small tattoos https://inksmalltattoos.com/ small tattoos

Smith on Tuesday, April 28, 2020 3:49 AM
Your blog is very interesting and amazing. I really impressed with your work. I want more similar topics about this post to increase our knowledge. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Affordable electrical rubber mats

Best Shemale Sex Games on Wednesday, July 1, 2020 1:12 AM
Beyonce%20is%20a%20popular%20celebrate%20across%20the%20world%2Cespecially%20in%20the%20music%20industry.%20Thanks%20for%20sharing%20this%20post%20with%20us.%20I%20will%20keep%20on%20my%20attention%20on%20their%20new%20family%20member.

Anonymous on Saturday, September 5, 2020 7:21 AM
Thanks for sharing nice information with us. I like your post and all you share with us is update and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job. aesthetic facial treatment in Salem

hanrysmith on Saturday, September 5, 2020 11:19 AM
really appreciate your effort that you have put in this article and this is amazing.i really loved the way you write your articles.keep sharing more post like this one.click here to learn Google Webmasters Tools and improve your SEO skills

Kerry on Sunday, November 22, 2020 2:24 AM
What's Happening i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I've discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Good job. highest credit score

Loughlin on Monday, November 23, 2020 10:46 PM
May I simply say what a comfort to uncover someone that actually understands what they are talking about over the internet. You actually know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you're not more popular given that you definitely possess the gift. credit karma

Anonymous on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 1:58 AM
Nice to meet you. I run a site that uploads posts similar to yours. Your post is really new. I really enjoyed reading it. I think it's really great. Thanks for allowing me to read this article and I will visit your website often. Well, thank you very much. 토토사이트

himanshi on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 7:20 AM
Hey there, I am in love with this blog, the writing skills of the author are amazing. I would love to come back here to read more, keep writing. I am offering coupons and deals of amazing and famous brands and various products. You can buy any products for your any need through discounted prices from Netrockdeals. Not only that, you can also earn extra cashback. So start shopping and save incredible amount of money. coolwinks offer lenskart offers makemytrip offers goibibo offers FreshToHome Coupons healthkart coupon nike sale pepperfry coupon Ferns And Petals Coupon A2 Hosting coupons Netrockdeals is the best website on the internet right now for purchasing your stuff. You can shop everything here all at one platform and get huge discounts and can also activate the deals and coupons we provide. The best part is that you might even get some cashbacks even after all these discounts. airtel broadband offers Airtel Digital TV Coupons Airtel Payments Bank Offers airtel recharge offers amazon pantry offer amazon prime video offer Crazy Domains Promo Code Dhgate coupons hueb coupons invideo coupons rosegal coupons Get amazing deals and offers via netrockdeals and save big money while shopping your heart out. Shop your favorite products from your preferred brands and even avail mind blowing cashback deals. flipkart offers swiggy coupons zomato coupons myprotein discount code zoomcar offers hotels.com coupons samsung coupon code tata cliq offers oneplus coupons netrockdeals makemytrip offers

college assignment help on Thursday, March 25, 2021 1:50 PM
Hi my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all significant infos. I would like to see more posts like this.

Homework Help Services on Wednesday, April 7, 2021 3:29 PM
We are well aware of the tight budget students have to live on. We have formulated our prices accordingly and provide homework writing service in affordable prices.